A Boutique Firm Dedicated To Your Legal Needs
Dobronos & Dobronos Law is a boutique law firm in Northeast Ohio, dedicated to clients and the community. If you are seeking compassionate, knowledgeable guidance from a legal team that truly cares about your situation, you have come to the right place.
The Firm’s Legal Team: Experienced Attorneys And A Rock-Star Group Of Paralegals
Backed by 30 years of experience, the firm is built on a strong foundation of legal knowledge, experience and, above all, a commitment to clients.
- Michael G. Dobronos, Attorney
- Victoria A. Dobronos, Attorney: Victoria is currently on legal sabbatical and engaged in complex business matters for a local Northeast Ohio manufacturer.
- Linda Chitwood, Office Manager & Paralegal:Linda is the office manager for Dobronos & Dobronos Law and ensures that each and every case flows smoothly, as the legal community migrates to a paperless system. She monitors case correspondences and files all required pleadings with the courts. With years of experience in the field, Linda is a key asset of our team.
- Olga Carey, Senior Paralegal: Olga is an experienced paralegal who has worked for large firms throughout her career. Olga was part of the historic tobacco litigation team and is now a key member of Dobronos & Dobronos Law. Olga holds extensive litigation expertise and understanding of the paralegal field.
- Nadiya Petriv, Paralegal: Nadiya is a recent honors graduate of the Ohio State University and began working as a paralegal in 2021. Having moved to the United States from Ukraine at a young age, Nadiya is able to assist a variety of clients in their native languages of Ukrainian, Russian, and Polish.
Areas Of Practice
The firm provides guidance on a range of legal issues including:
A Multilingual Firm
It can be challenging to work with a lawyer who doesn’t speak your language or has an interpreter on staff. One of the things that sets Dobronos & Dobronos Law apart is the multilingual nature of its practice. The firm offers services in Ukrainian, Russian, Polish and English.
Learn More About Working With The Firm
To discuss your legal concerns with a member of the firm’s team, reach out online or call 440-On-Guard (440-664-8273). Initial consultations are free. For your convenience, the firm offers home visits and virtual consultations.